Thursday 10 March 2016

PSA - Retiring 2014 - 2016 In-Colours

Hey All,

This is, what I like to call a public service announcement regarding the 2014 - 2016 In - Colours that will be retiring in May 2016.

These colours include: Mossy Meadow, Tangerine Tango, Lost Lagoon, Blackberry Bliss & Hello Honey. You can see the colours displayed in the photo below:


 
These colours have become extremely popular with me over the last two years and I am very sad that they will be retiring. Actually, I am a little worried about how I am going to adjust without Blackberry Bliss and Lost Lagoon! But never fear, Stampin' Up! will be releasing a brand new set of In-Colours in May and I'm sure they'll be fabulous!

That being said, if you like/love these colour then I highly recommend you purchase them now until they are gone and may be gone for good.

Here are some samples that I have made using these colours.
Blackberry Bliss

Blackberry Bliss

Hello Honey

Tangelo Twist

Mossy Meadow

Lost Lagoon


Stampin' Up! products that I used to create these card.
Click the links below to be taken to the Stampin' Up! Online store. 
Please make sure to choose me, Michelle Klieber, demo 2117909 as your demo!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love the Christmas ones and the dragonfly ones too. Sad to see those two colours go too. But have a pack of both.hmm better check on the lost lagoon one though.

    ReplyDelete