Tuesday 26 April 2016

Balloon Builder Stamp Set & Punch

Hello Stampers!

Today I decided to work on making birthday cards as I have several birthday's in May and I thought I would get a head start on making my cards.

Like with many of my other cards I went to Pinterest for some inspiration and low and behold I came across this beauty! The bloggers name is Betty Roberts and here is the link to her creation - Balloon Celebration .

I love the colours she used so I decided to duplicate them and try a couple colour variations of my own.

Watermelon Wonder, Calypso Coral & Crisp Cantaloupe

Here is the link to video where I show how to make this card. I chose to film the teal colour, because well, teal is my FAVOURITE colour!



So like most of the cards I make, I couldn't make just one - I had to make a bunch - in all different colours! The options are endless and the cards look like it took you forever to make them.

Island Indigo, Bermuda Bay & Costal Cabana
Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum & Wisteria Wonder
Cajun Craze, Tangelo Twist & Pumpkin Pie
Mossy Meadow, Old Olive & Pear Pizzazz

And them all together :)


Here are the measurements for the card pieces and the supplies I used. Remember Costal Cabana is a retired colour, but you can substitute in any light teal/blue for this.

Card Base - Island Indigo - 8.5" by 5.5" and scored at 4.25"
First Layer - Whisper White - 4" by 5.25"
Second Layer - Whisper White - 3.75" by 5"

Thanks for dropping by and feel free to leave a comment!

Stampin' Up! products that I used to create these card.
Click the links below to be taken to the Stampin' Up! Online store. 
Please make sure to choose me, Michelle Klieber, demo 2117909 as your demo!

3 comments:

  1. That card is so beautiful in all those different colours. I can't wait to try one. Thanks Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are making videos. Great job and beautiful card. I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another awesome tutorial Michelle! So easy to follow. Love this card!

    ReplyDelete